Aug 27, 2013

Christian Songs Originally Posted in Side Bar - Part 1


Songs Originally Posted in Side Bar
Part 1



Above All (Worship Video with lyrics)



MY REDEEMER LIVES - NICOLE C MULLEN
VIDEO WITH LYRICS HD


On Eagle's Wings MV


Isaiah 40: 28-31

28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 49: 15-16
15 Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget, I will not forget you!
16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands.


On Eagle's Wings (Pictures:focus on eagle)




Chris Tomlin - Everlasting God w/lyrics




When I call on Jesus - Nicole Mullen
(When I call on Jesus ALL things are possible)


"BE LIFTED HIGH" - MICHAEL W. SMITH
(Written by Leeland)


Hillsong - How Great Is Our God
 With Subtitles/Lyrics - HD Version


Hillsong - Mighty to Save
With Subtitles/Lyrics - HD Version

The Lord God is with you. He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. - Zephaniah 3: 17 NIV 1978, The Bible

He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. 2 Corinthians 5:15

Link to hear more HD Hillsong songs: https://www.youtube.com/user/WimNL/videos 


Lifesong - Casting Crowns (With related Bible verses)



And Now My Lifesong Sings by Casting Crowns

A Reverent dedication of self to God
Lost/ Now I'm Found, Blind/ Now I See, Dead/ Now I Live


Lose My Soul Toby Mac and Kirk Franklin

Luke 9:25-26 Bible: Then Jesus said to them all: "What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self? If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels."


Awesome God II

Lord, the God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments, Nehemiah 1:5-6 ( Links: Multiple translations)

Acts 4:12 "There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved."

For he is the only living God whom rose from the dead and went to heaven to prepare a feast for every believer.

John 14:3 "When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am."


The Name Above All Names - Newsboys

Philippians 2:5-11  (Link: NIV;KJV;NLT)

5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


My Savior My God By Aaron Shust

38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.” - John 6: 38-40(Link NIV;KJV;NLT)


17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[f] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way. - Ephesians 1: 17-23 BIBLE (Link NIV;KJV;NLT)


To God Alone - Aaron Shust

12 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. . . The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14 By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? . . . 18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.- 1 Corinthians 6: 12, 13b-15,18-20 BIBLE (Link NIV;KJV;NLT)


4Him - Where There Is Faith



Lord, You Have My Heart - And I Will Seek for Yours
Delirious?



Vickie Winans "Long As I Got King Jesus"



I Stand for You - Tree 63