Aug 28, 2013

Christian Songs Originally Posted in Side Bar - Part 2





Christian Songs Originally Posted in Side Bar
Part 2
Did you know that 99 % of all songs posted on this site are based on actual quotes from the Bible - If you do not recognize the scriptures then you need to get into the glorious powerful Word of God. So open those Bibles and get reading! Praise God and Bless you!



As for Me and My House - John Waller

Now fear the LORD and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped . . . and serve the LORD. But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served . . . But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD. . . We too will serve the LORD, because he is our God - Joshua 24:14-15,18



All My Tears - Selah and Kim Hill



Glorious Day--Casting Crowns with lyrics



You raise me up by: Josh Groban w/ lyrics


Daniel O'Donnell - Here i am Lord


Stand For You by Johnny Diaz
with Lyrics



God will make a way by Doen Moen


Nicole C. Mullen - Holy Captivated


Power of Your Love



The Imperials - Come Into My Life



Chris Tomlin - Everlasting God w/lyrics



The Imperials - Come Into My Life



So I Love You, Jesus "Adele Morgan"



John Waller - Yes (Lyrics)

Biblical references in song YES by John Waller
Matthew 7: 7-8; Philippians 1:6; 4:19; Hebrews 13:5; Deut. 31:6; Matthew 11:25;18:3;11:28; 2 Corinthians 12:9-10


Strong Enough by Matthew West