Apr 18, 2013

Ecumenical - Emergent - NewAge - Interfaithism: The Roadway to the Anti-Christ's One World Religion



CELL PHONES and other size challenged devices, link here for links to all TOPICS on this site


Link here to view related TOPICS on this web site:

1. Jesus : The One Mediator - No Other Name - Only in Christ - the Gate - The Door - The Way

2. Bible - Scriptures - Word of God: What the Bible says about itself  



Ecumenical - Interfaithism 
The Roadway to the Anti-Christ's One World Religion
 
 

Please understand, the blending of all religions into one is NOT the endgame - It is just a step towards the ultimate goal of Satan. Once all doctrines have been watered down, in order to blend all religions together, it will be easier for the Anti-Christ, who will be indwelt by Satan, to force the world to worship him alone as described in the Bible.


Sid Roth - Its SuperNatural:
Gary Kah: Exposing the AntiChrist

It should be said that the original sinner, Lucifer, is much more cunning than he is given credit. Even Elohim says in the Bible "...Lest even the elect be deceived...". The possibility that even those who are saved could potentially be deceived is proof that the enemy has devised a clever plan encompassing many facets of our reality designed for the purpose of drawing people away from God. He's had thousands of years (if not longer) to perfect this plan and put it into action. It is foolish and reckless for one to think that they are more clever than he, and even more so for the many that assume that they will immediately recognize the Anti-Christ and the deception.


WIDE IS THE GATE: The Emerging New Christianity
VOLUME 1

The Narrow Gate
Jesus: “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it. - Matthew 7: 13-14


John 10: 1-18
The Good Shepherd and His Sheep

1 “I tell you the truth, anyone who sneaks over the wall of a sheepfold, rather than going through the gate, must surely be a thief and a robber! 2 But the one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep recognize his voice and come to him. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they know his voice. 5 They won’t follow a stranger; they will run from him because they don’t know his voice.”

6 Those who heard Jesus use this illustration didn’t understand what he meant, 7 so he explained it to them: “I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who came before me were thieves and robbers. But the true sheep did not listen to them. 9 Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures. 10 The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep. 12 A hired hand will run when he sees a wolf coming. He will abandon the sheep because they don’t belong to him and he isn’t their shepherd. And so the wolf attacks them and scatters the flock. 13 The hired hand runs away because he’s working only for the money and doesn’t really care about the sheep.

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me, 15 just as my Father knows me and I know the Father. So I sacrifice my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep [Gentiles], too, that are not in this sheepfold. I must bring them also. They will listen to my voice, and there will be one flock with one shepherd.

17 “The Father loves me because I sacrifice my life so I may take it back again. 18 No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded.”


WIDE IS THE GATE: The Emerging New Christianity
VOLUME 2

Bible - Scriptures - Word of God: What the Bible says about itself

 
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. - John 14:6


Catholic Mysticism and the Emerging Church Re-examined





The One World Religion and the New World Order is forming - NWO

The One World Religion is forming. The Pied Piper of ecumenism is bringing its daughters back into the embrace of the Harlot adorned in scarlet and purple.

It is not the people we have issues with, but the apostate church systems which are bringing the people into God's wrath and judgment. We love people, and this is why we extend God's warning
USA, Egypt, Vatican and Mosque in Background
Also corporation logos are included on the beast

Revelation 17: 1-6, 9, 15-18
The Great Prostitute

1. One of the seven angels who had poured out the seven bowls came over and spoke to me. “Come with me,” he said, “and I will show you the judgment that is going to come on the great prostitute, who rules over many waters. 2 The kings of the world have committed adultery with her, and the people who belong to this world have been made drunk by the wine of her immorality.”

3 So the angel took me in the Spirit[a] into the wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that had seven heads and ten horns, and blasphemies against God were written all over it. 4 The woman wore purple and scarlet clothing and beautiful jewelry made of gold and precious gems and pearls. In her hand she held a gold goblet full of obscenities and the impurities of her immorality. 5 A mysterious name was written on her forehead: “Babylon the Great, Mother of All Prostitutes and Obscenities in the World.” 6 I could see that she was drunk—drunk with the blood of God’s holy people who were witnesses for Jesus. I stared at her in complete amazement. . .

9 “This calls for a mind with understanding: The seven heads of the beast represent the seven hills where the woman rules. . .

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters where the prostitute is ruling represent masses of people of every nation and language. 16 The scarlet beast and his ten horns all hate the prostitute. They will strip her naked, eat her flesh, and burn her remains with fire. 17 For God has put a plan into their minds, a plan that will carry out his purposes. They will agree to give their authority to the scarlet beast, and so the words of God will be fulfilled. 18 And this woman you saw in your vision represents the great city that rules over the kings of the world.”

Revelation 18:4-5, 7-9

"Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning" -