Apr 29, 2010

Cults: Words of Encouragement for People in Religious/Political Cults Who want Freedom and Peace


* Be sure to scroll down to the bottom to listen to the testimonies of ex-Illuminiti who are now Christians - Praise God ! - new posting Carolyn Hamlett May 2013




Cults: Words of Encouragement for People in Religious/Political Cults Who want Freedom and Peace

Revelation 18: 4-8
4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; 5 for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes. . . . 8 . . in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

John 8: 34-36
34 Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son [Jesus] sets you free, you will be free indeed.


Hebrews 2: 9-15
Jesus Made Like His Brothers

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone. 10 In bringing many sons to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the author of their salvation perfect through suffering. 11 Both the one who makes men holy [Jesus] and those who are made holy [true believeres] are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers. 12 He says, "I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises."[Psalm 22:22] 13 And again, "I will put my trust in him."[Isaiah 8:17] And again he says, "Here am I, and the children God has given me."[Isaiah 8:18] 14 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— 15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.


1 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. 3 Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure. [ Click HERE to read other scriptures that declare that believers become members of God's divine family ]

Matthew 10:28, 39
28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. . . . 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.



Matthew 10: 1-22, 26, 36
21 "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 22 All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. . . . 26 do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. . . . 36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household .'

Depart, depart, go out from there! Touch no unclean thing! Come out from it and be pure . . . the LORD will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard.



Isaiah 50:10-11 (New Living Translation)

10 Who among you fears the Lord and obeys his servant? If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the Lord and rely on your God. 11 But watch out, you who live in your own light and warm yourselves by your own fires. This is the reward you will receive from me: You will soon fall down in great torment.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." [ Click HERE to read other scriptures where Jesus declares himself the Light of the World, the Light of Life ] .

John 14: 15-27
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15 "If you love me, you will obey what I command. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor [KJV: Comforter] to be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."
22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, "But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?"
23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. 24 He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
25 "All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. [Click HERE to read more verses that confirm that the Holy Spirity indwells the bodies of true believers]


Ephesians 1: 3-14
Spiritual Blessings in Christ

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves [Jesus]. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace 8 that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. 9 And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.
11 In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12 in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory. [Click HERE to read scriptures confirming that the Holy Spirit is our guarantee of resurrection and our seal of redemption etc]


1 Corinthians 2: 6-16
Wisdom From the Spirit
6 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"[Isaiah 64:4]— 10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment: 16"For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?"[Isaiah 40:13] But we have the mind of Christ. [ View Topics to left to find links to more scriptures about the Holy Spirit]


Matthew 18: 1-7
The Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven
1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?"
2 He called a little child and had him stand among them. 3 And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5 "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. 6 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
7 "Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!


35 They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molech, though I never commanded, nor did it enter my mind, that they should do such a detestable thing. . .



Ex-Illuminati [Mary Ann] Interviewed by Henry Makow-1 of 5
View Ex-Illuminati "Mary Ann's" (Now a Christian) testimony parts 2-5 below

Ezekiel 23: 37-39
37 for they have committed adultery and blood is on their hands. They committed adultery with their idols; they even sacrificed their children, whom they bore to me, as food for them. 38 They have also done this to me: At that same time they defiled my sanctuary and desecrated my Sabbaths. 39 On the very day they sacrificed their children to their idols, they entered my sanctuary and desecrated it. That is what they did in my house.


Hebrews 9: 11-28The Blood of Christ
11 When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation. 12 He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves [or children or other human beings]; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by
his own blood, having obtained eternal redemption. 13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. 14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God! 15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.
16 In the case of a will, it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it, 17 because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living. 18 This is why even the first covenant was not put into effect without blood. 19 When Moses had proclaimed every commandment of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves, together with water, scarlet wool and branches of hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people. 20 He said, "This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep." 21 In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies. 22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a man-made sanctuary that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God's presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Then Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But now he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.


Hebrews 10: 1-25
Christ's Sacrifice Once for All

1 The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship. 2 If it could, would they not have stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins. 3 But those sacrifices are an annual reminder of sins, 4 because it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: "Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me; 6 with burnt offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased. 7 Then I said, 'Here I am—it is written about me in the scroll— I have come to do your will, O God.' " 8 First he said, "Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire, nor were you pleased with them" (although the law required them to be made). 9 Then he said, "Here I am, I have come to do your will." He sets aside the first to establish the second. 10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But when this priest [Jesus] had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God. 13 Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool, 14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.
15 The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says: 16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."[b] 17 Then he adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more."[c] 18 And where these have been forgiven, there is no longer any sacrifice for sin. 19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. 25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.



Acts 2: 38-39
38 " Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call."



Isaiah 44: 22
22 I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you.



Hebrews 8: 12
12 For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more. [ Click here to read more scriptures on God's forgiveness ]


Luke 1:37
For nothing is impossible with God.



Prayer of Salvation: A prayer you may pray to invite Jesus to come into your heart:

Father God, I come to You just as I am. There is nothing I can do to earn salvation. I know that I am a sinner and I ask Your forgiveness. Wash me clean with the precious, life-giving blood of Jesus Christ, Your Son. I believe He took my sin upon Himself and died on the cross for me. And I believe that He was raised from the dead, giving me power over the enemy.I want to turn from my sins. I don't understand everything about being a Christian, but I invite You to come into my heart and life, and I ask for the powerful indwelling of Your Holy Spirit to guide and teach me. Jesus, I will trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You, Father, for Your gift of restoration and eternal life. In Jesus' name. Amen.



Ex-Illuminati [Mary-Ann] Interviewed by Henry Makow 1-5



Ex-Illuminati [Mary-Ann] Interviewed by Henry Makow 2-5


Ex-Illuminati [Mary-Ann] Interviewed by Henry Makow 3-5


Ex-Illuminati [Mary-Ann] Interviewed by Henry Makow 4-5


Ex-Illuminati [Mary-Ann] Interviewed by Henry Makow 5-5


Illuminati Satanic High Priest Accepts Christ



Svali: Ex-Illuminati Shares Personal Stories About Her Life
Greg Szymanski 2006


Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Member [Svali] pt 1



Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Member [Svali] pt 2



Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Member [Svali] pt 3



Carolyn Hamlett Interviewed
on The Edge Broadcasting with Daniel Ott
August 25, 2012

Carolyn Hamlett is a survivor from generational Illuminist bloodlines, spared and delivered from its hold on her mind and life by her faith in God. Carolyn is a former "multi-generational server" in the Illuminati. She provides further evidence that humanity is the victim of a long-term satanic conspiracy that is entering its final stage. "I have known "The Plan" since I was a small child and have seen it carried out just as I was told it would be....It has been a very slow process to get people to the point where common sense is not so common."

She joins the ranks of Svali [testimony above], Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor and other whistleblowers exposing the mind control and unspeakable tortures being forced upon children and civilians by the military on behalf of the goals of Luciferian World Government.

As a person of high rank in "The Organization," Carolyn has seen and experienced Satanic horrors, and knows many details of "The Plan" to bring on the Antichrist and the NWO that she has been divulging in television and radio broadcasts and in her own writings

Carolyn Hamlett Interviewed
 on The Edge Broadcasting with Daniel Ott
September 8, 2012


Carolyn Hamlett (Illuminati survivor) - Beyond the Physical Realm
[link to beyondthephysical.blogspot.com]
1) How you were involved in Satanism?

I was born into a bloodline of many generations of servers to Lucifer and his spiritual hierarchy. There are two major divisions of this organization, both of which involve the physical and the spiritual realms and beings (entities, principalities) from both the physical and "non-physical". One major division of this organization is blatant Satanism. The other is the more deceptive side, which is primarily in charge of putting the anti-Christ into power. Both sides are directed by Satan/Lucifer and his spiritual hierarchy.

Some of my family served directly in the physical realm which involved the founding of the United States and working behind the scenes in politics and with the military...all working toward the "One World Order", now referred to as the "New World Order".

The members of my bloodline who showed a strength for the supernatural were chosen to work in the supernatural as well as the physical realm. My great-grandfather was one, my mother another, and then I.

2) Were you raised by cultists?

Though my mother raised me, she took orders from others on how to raise me, the same as I took orders on how to raise my offspring. Most of my mother's orders came from "the ascended masters" and her three physical mentors who wrote books and literature for Lucifer Trust, aka. Lucius Trust Publishing Company.

We were the rulers of all earthly cults, at the top of the hierarchy which ruled over direct Satan worship and the "white lodge".

3) Is your family still involved?

Of my closest relatives, most of those who were deeply involved are dead now. I'm not sure of some of my estranged relatives. There are only a couple of my closest family members alive today who even knew a little about our family "business". They were aware of "the spiritual hierarchy", but could not deal with the demonic as I could, so they were not used. These relatives became real Christians back in the early 1970's. I am sure their prayers for me helped me break free many years later.

4) Did you ever attend rituals or suffer ritual abuse?

I have attended many rituals and I have also suffered abuse. Most people think that rituals take place only on the physical; however, rituals are also held in the supernatural. I have attended on both levels.

I have also been subjected to mind control experiments and "military" programming. I have seen things that few would believe, though as time moves on, more people are more likely to believe. I am an expert in many areas, yet know very little in other areas.

Out of everything that I could tell people, the very most important thing has to do with the "anti-Christ". This is a real deal. You see, the military (not just the USA) is run by "the family". Some family members are trained and programmed to operate here on the physical, some in the supernatural, some in both. I received training in both. Both serve the same agenda. Soon I will be speaking out more about the "anti-Christ". Some will say that I am nuts because of "MK-ULTRA", but in truth, it is the physical that serves the agenda of the spiritual. I have both experiences. I intend to share what I know even if not one soul believes me. To not do so, would be morally wrong.